Questions… everyone has them…
- Would a fly that loses its wings be called a walk?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
- Why get even when you can get odd?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why do they report power outages on TV?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive‑up ATM?
- Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
- Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
- Why call them ‘Apartments’ since they’re all together?
- Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss? It sounds like a near hit to me!!
- When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?
- If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
- If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
- If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
- If 7‑11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
But are all questions worth asking?
Are you asking the right questions?
Does it matter if you’re answering the wrong questions?
So… Ask the Right Questions… it does matter.